Friday, October 31, 2008

Two 85% Completed Projects

These 2 have been with me for quite a while. I'm sorry to keep all others waiting when i am focusing on these 2 baby :)

Razi's JPM Fingerboard
When Razi sent me his old fingerboard, it was an old rotten rosewood with greenish frets. At 1 look, nobody will wish to play on it. So after discussion, Razi decides to change the rosewood fingerboard and get the Ibanez JPM style inlays done.

These are done with high grade Mother of Pearl and a highly figured rosewood fingerboard. I'm left with oiling the board before sending it back to him. Nope, i'm not assigned to do fretting on this job.


Neo's JM Black Strat
Gr3y Custom Shop #10

Neo was the first guy that approached me with high interest of my JM Strat. After trying out my piece, he decided to get me do one for him. Throughout the journey, i'm constantly updating him with photos of the process etc. This gave him a piece of mind and i'm sure he sure trust i'm not out to con or something :)

I'm awaiting for his pickups to arrive before i'll setup everything. Also, i've not get the hardwares tarnished as of this stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment