Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's all about inlays

Recently i was tasked to do a very special truss rod cover. I'm glad that it made a break through for Gr3y Custom Shop as it was the first time i did such things. So guys and girls! Anything you feel that i can do for you, don't hesitate.

Another great news for Gr3y Custom Shop is that i've managed to reduced the size of inlay i can handle! What does this mean? I'm able to do real small inlays for your sweet guitar :) Recently my friend Errik had his 21st birthday. To get a guitarist a present, it got to be related! Why? Majority will go for t-shirts, chocolates, jewellery etc.. those are plain boring to me. So somehow during a certain morning the thought of doing a real unique inlay for him came into my mind.

This inlay is 1.5cm wide. Made of Gold Mother of pearl and is ready to inlay into any fingerboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment