Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Banner!

Hurray to the new banner! All thanks to wordpress.. why so? Initially the smart alex IT dummy me thought that wordpress do allow you to edit the css/html like blogspot.. so i was happily editing until the horrifying part when i saw "pay ... to update your theme now".

Well it's not that i am being stingy in paying a $0.04usd per day fee but i'm sure you guys that've been supportive of me would know that i don't earn from this freelance job.

So yes i'm back to blogspot.. might be exploring others that my friend is recommending me soon..


Also.. Recently i've acquired a 1990s Gibson SG-X but it's broken into 3 pieces! I'm planning to restore it and post the process up(like never before)so you can witness the whole adventure! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment